I am a PhD student in the Computer Science
Department at UC Santa Barbara.
My advisors are Prof. Huijia
(Rachel) Lin and Stefano
I am interested in theoretical
cryptography, complexity and security.
Before coming to Santa Barbara, I received my BS degree in Computer
Science from ACM
Honor Class at Shanghai
Jiao Tong University.
In Spring 2016, I attended the workshop "Nexus of Information and Computation Theories -- Secrecy and Privacy Theme" in Henri Poincare Institute (IHP), Paris.
Binyi Chen, Krzysztof Pietrzak,
Leonid Reyzin, and Stefano Tessaro
- Scrypt is Maximally Memory-Hard
Binyi Chen, Chethan Kamath, Vladimir Kolmogorov, Krzysztof Pietrzak,
and Stefano Tessaro
- On the Complexity of Scrypt and Proofs of Space in the Parallel Random Oracle Model [pdf] [slides]
Binyi Chen, Huijia Lin, and Stefano Tessaro
- Oblivious Parallel RAM: Improved Efficiency and Generic Constructions [pdf] [slides]
Binyi Chen, Tao Qin and Tie-Yan Liu
- Mechanism Design for Daily Deals
Wang, Binyi Chen and Wu-Jun Li
- Collaborative Topic Regression
with Social Regularization for Tag Recommendation [pdf]