NSF CER: DEPICT: Developing Elementary (Learning) Progressions to Integrate Computational Thinking, 10/12-10/15. $600k
- NSF CCF: Minimal Multithreading - Exploiting Redundancy in Parallel Systems, 7/10-7/13. $500k
- NSF-BPC: Animal Tlatoque: A Synergy between Mesoamerican Cultural History and Endangered Species to attract and retain Latina/os and Females in Computer Science, 4/10-4/13. $533K
- NSF-REU Supplemental funding associated with NSF-CAREER grant, February 2009, $12K.
- NSF-CAREER: Horsehoes and Hand Grenades: Exploiting Error Tolerance in Applications, 6/07-6/12. $300K
- Fundraising for the 2007 SWE Diversity Summer Workshop, soley responsible for $16K (CISCO-$6K, Raytheon, $5K, Google, $5K)
- Google Curriculum Grant to develop parallel programming educational material, May 2007. Joint with Prof. Michael Haungs. $30k.
- NSF-REU Supplemental funding associated with NSF-MRI grant, February 2007, $6K.
- NSF MRI: Acquisition of Computing Resources for Management of Reliability through Data Classification and Voltage Overscaling - August 2006 - 2009, $45K
- Bloom Grant: Wireless Networking, received September, 2005, joint with Prof. John Seng. $30K
- NSF-REU Supplemental funding associated with NSF-ITR grant, August 2005, $12K.
- C3RP:Large-Scale Distributed Wireless Networks, received July, 2005, joint with Prof. John Seng $45K.
- C3RP:Large-Scale Distributed Wireless Networks, received April, 2004, joint with Prof. John Seng $40K.
- NSF-ITR:Synchroscalar, Exploiting Synchronized Clock Domains for Energy Efficient Multirate Embedded Systems, Co-PI(subcontractor), August 2003 - 2006, joint with Prof. Frederic Chong, Prof. Venkatesh Akella, and Prof. Bevan Baas $50K.