Workshop on Networking Technologies for Software
Defined Radio (SDR) Networks
Held in Conjunction with IEEE
June 23, 2009, Rome, Italy
Built upon the success of the first three IEEE Workshops on Networking Technologies for Software Defined Radio (SDR) Networks, this workshop continues to provide a forum for exchanging and discussing cutting edge research and experience in the area of SDR and cognitive radio (CR) enabled networks.?
We welcome original manuscripts on modeling, algorithm and protocol design, and/or experimental studies on SDR and CR networks. We strongly encourage multidisciplinary research contributions that tightly integrate technology with policy, economics and social behaviors, as well as measurement and testbed contributions that focus on practical experience in building SDR/CR networks.
Areas of interest include but are not limited to:
- Spectrum Sensing
- Decentralized Spectrum Access, Allocation and Management
- Cognitive Radio Test-Beds and Hardware Prototypes
- Network and Spectrum Measurements
- Economics and Social Behaviors in SDR and CR networks
- DSA/Cognitive Radio Standardization Activities (e.g. IEEE P1900, IEEE 802.22)
- Accreditation, Trust and Security Mechanisms for DSA Networks
- Cross-Layer Protocol Design
- Multidisciplinary Systems Oriented Approach to Build SDR and CR Networks
- Cooperation and Game-Theoretical Protocols for Cognitive Radios
- New Applications and Network Concepts Enabled by SDR and CR Technologies
- Practical Experience and Systems Implementations
All submissions must be in .pdf format. Papers must not exceed 8 single-spaced, two-column pages using at least 11 point size fonts on 8.5 x 11 inch pages. Papers should be submitted through EDAS. Login EDAS, click on "submit paper", click on "SECON 2009", and register your paper to SDR workshop.
- Manuscript Submission Due: March 31, 2009, 11:59pm
- Acceptance Notification: April 30, 2009
- Camera-Ready Paper Due: May 9, 2009