Office Hours for my current courses,
and for CS Undergraduate Advising
- See http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/~pconrad/ofchrs/
- Also available by appointment: email email@example.com
What I do
My primary responsibilities include
- teaching undergraduate Computer Science courses in both:
- the College of Engineering
- the College of Creative Studies
- serving as a liaison between the Computer Science programs in both colleges.
- serving as the Undergraduate Adviser for the Computer Science Department.
I am interested in exploring more effective ways to introduce students to computing, to teach the introductory courses in Computer Science.
My other areas of expertise include:
- Computer Networks and Communication, particularly
- transport protocols
- multimedia communication
- Web Application development