CS8 Labs, 10F
P. Conrad, UCSB Dept. of Computer Science
Return to CS8 home
- lab00: Orientation to Cooper, Python, IDLE, Unix, turnin command, etc.
- lab01: Introduction to Turtle Graphics with cTurtle (from Miller/Ranum textbook)
- lab02: Introduction to Test Driven Development in Python
- lab03: TDD meets Turtle, and stars are born
- lab04: Programming Can be Fun and Creative (Your own Turtle Art)
- lab05: predicate functions, functions on lists
- lab06: Min,max,index,value
- lab07: Working With Files
- lab08: additional challenges with lists and strings
- lab09: Working With HTML and output files
- lab10: Syllable Counting
- lab11: FINAL EXAM PRACTICE only (not for credit or extra credit)
Lab Assignment Policies
These are general policies regarding lab assignments. For specific assignments, there may be other policies that take precedence. Unless otherwise instructed by the instructor or a TA:
- Labs attendance is required.
- If you miss a lab in which pair assignments are made, it is YOUR responsibility to follow up with the TA and/or instructor to get this straightened out. You should come to office hours or make an appointment—if you don't hear back within 24 hours of requesting an appointment, email again every 24 hours until this is resolved.