CS-130b: Data Structures and Algorithms
- Instructor: Dr. Subhash Suri (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Class: MW 9:30-10:45 (Phelps 1260)
- Office Hours: Tu 11-12 (HFH 2111) or email
- Teaching Assistants:
- Neeraj Kumar (email@example.com).
TA Hours: Fri 3:00-5:00, Trailer 936
- Plane Janthong (firstname.lastname@example.org).
TA Hours: Tues 3:30-5:30, Trailer 936
- Discussion Sections:
- Fri 1:00-1:50 (GIRV 1115), Plane Janthong
- Fri 2:00-2:50 (387 103), Neeraj Kumar
- Recommended Textbooks:
- Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis, by Weiss
- Algorithm Design, by Kleinberg and Tardos
- Introduction to Algorithms, by Cormen, Leiserson, Rivest, Stein.
- Grade Composition
- 25% Homeworks
- 25% Programming Assignments
- 20% Midterm
- 30% Final Exam