- Week 2 (Jan 13).
- Get a class account in Triton by emailing your first/last name, contact email, and ssh PUBLIC key
with subject "CS290N ssh key" to
Help on generating ssh keys can be found
here. You may also access from
a Windows machine.
- Join the 290N class discussion group at Google.com (we will send an invitation based on the class list).
- Jan 28.
Group HW1 due .
- Jan 29 (a short project proposal. Email me with plain text)
The content should include problem description, challenges (what is new compared to the state-of-art?),
what to deliver, how to test and what to measure, milestones, and references.
Descriptions can be short as long as you hit the points. One or few paragraphs is good enough
(no more than 1 page).
- Jan 30-Feb 6: Meet with me on HW1 demo, the proposal and select the papers to review/present
- Feb 17 week: Paper review presentation and project progress.
- Feb 27. Group HW2 due
- Feb 28-March 7. Meet with me on HW2 demo and project progress.
- TBD (March 15 week or earlier): Project interview and report.
- TBD: Take-home exam.