I'm a PhD candidate in the Department of Computer Science at UC Santa Barbara. Currently I'm visiting University of Chicago. I work in SAND Lab under the supervision of Prof. Ben Y. Zhao and Prof. Heather Zheng.
I received my Bachelor's degree from Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University in July, 2014.
My research interests include Networking, Wireless Networking and Mobile Computing, and Machine Learning.
- Jul. 2018:   Fault analysis in NFV paper is accepted by IMC'18.
- Jun. 2018:   Start intern at Facebook.
- Dec. 2017:   Adversarial localization paper is accepted by HotMobile'18.
- Sept. 2017:   Move to Chicago!
- Predictive Analysis in Network Function Virtualization
In Internet Measurement Conference (IMC), Boston, MA, Nov 2018.
- Adversarial Localization against Wireless Cameras
In Proceedings of 19th International Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications (HotMobile), Tempe, AZ, February 2018.
- Identifying Value in Crowdsourced Wireless Signal Measurements
In Proceedings of the 26th World Wide Web Conference (WWW), Perth, Australia, April 2017.
- Accuracy vs. Cost in Commodity Spectrum Monitoring
In Proceedings of the 14th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys), Stanford, USA, November 2016.
- Differentially Private Spectrum Auction with Approximate Revenue Maximization
In Proceedings of the 15th International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MobiHoc), Philadelphia, USA, August 2014.
Reviewer:   IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology (TVT), 2017.
Research Intern:   Facebook Inc, 2018.
Research Intern:   AT&T Lab Research, 2017.
Lab:   3530 Phelps Hall
Email:   zhijing [at] cs [dot] ucsb [dot] edu
Dept. of Computer Science
UC, Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara, CA, 93106