You can download SemRepair source code form here.
You can download PHP vulnerability detector form here. The download consists of the following:
- stranger.jar:this file contains the Java front end for stranger.
- lib:this directory contains libraries used by stranger:
- parser.jar: is the PHP parser (part of the PHP front end).
- libstranger.so: is the c backend for string analysis.
- jna.jar, clib_connector.jar: is the connector that connects the c backend to the java front end.
- config: is the directory that contains the configuration files for stranger. For more information on how to config stranger you can refer to Pixy as stranger is based on Pixy.
- test-php-script.php: is the script used to run stranger on a single PHP script.
- test-php-app.php: is the script used to run stranger on a whole PHP application. It will automatically and recursively iterate over all the files in a PHP application directory.