GUS Data Management

Computer Science URL:

Connection to VPN or campus network is needed in order to access the link.  

For password reset, please contact Sheryl Montoya.

Concur Corner

Concur Corner is a collection of informational guides to aid in navigating the Concur system. These guides are created by the Computer Science department to provide extra guidance on common questions about creating, editing, and submitting Concur reimbursement reports. If you need further assistance, please email

Concur Travel & Expense

Concur Travel and Expense Application (Concur) replaces existing forms and systems currently used to reimburse employee travel, entertainment, membership, and miscellaneous expenses. Concur enables travelers and entertainers to create their own expense reports and provides automated electronic approval workflow.

Login instructions for Desktop

  • Use the following link to access the site:
  • Enter your full UCSB Net ID, including "" (
  • Use SSO as authentication method (choose "Sign in with UC Santa Barbara SSO")
  • Log in on the UC Santa Barbara SSO site

Login instructions for the SAP Concur mobile app

Support Resources

Tips on Travel & Reimbursement

  • If you are taking any personal time during your travel, please include a screenshot price comparison of your round-trip travel arrangements using the same airline/car rental company of your travel dates without personal time included. Click here for an Example
  • Air & Ground Travel - keep the following in mind when purchasing your travel tickets
    • Per UC Policy we will only reimburse Coach class or Economy tickets 
    • Receipts must include itinerary, total cost, and proof of purchase (e.g. VISA -1234)
    • You can purchase airfare through sites like Expedia and Kayak as long as it meets the above two requirements.
    • DO NOT purchase package deals (airfare & rental or airfare & hotel)
    • DO NOT purchase from Hotwire as they do not show a breakdown of expenses. 
    • Fly America Act
    • Fly America Act and Open Skies Agreements (Note: applies to international trips only)
  • Rental Cars - if you are not booking through Connexxus, please be aware of the following: 
    • The University will not reimburse travelers for the purchase of Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), Loss Damage Waiver (LDW), SLI or Personal Accident Insurance (PAI) 
    • The following car classes are acceptable for reimbursement: Intermediate, Economy, Compact 
    • Receipts and a copy of the rental agreement are required 
  • Policy states "Lodging expense reimbursements are actual up to $275 per night before taxes and mandatory hotel fees and must be supported by original itemized receipt." (G-28, V.E.2.a.i, pg 24). Per UCSB Business and Financial Services, "Early check in is optional, so not reimbursable." For hotel arrangements over the maximum lodging limit of $275/night, a Lodging Justification Form with a price comparison must be included in your packet.
  • Please paste your receipts to the Missing Itemized Receipt Form
  • If receipts are in foreign language, please provide translation of each line item.
  • Prior approval is required for utilization of state funds. 
  • When submitting for a Travel Advance, please provide proof of activity & any helpful supplemental documentation. 
  • If you have received a Travel Advance, a Travel Reimbursement Form (at the completion of the trip) must be turned into Financial Services as well. 

Approval Forms:

Reimbursement Forms: 

Quick Links:

General Contacts: 

IGERT/SecLab Contact:

Timothy Robinson, Academic Coordinator,, (805) 893-3510

Faculty Visitors Contact:

  • Angelina Aguilera, Academic Personnel & Operations Coordinator,, (805) 893-2207
  • Michael Ray, Communications and Special Events Assistant,, (805) 893-2452