CS-130A: Data Structures and Algorithms I
- Instructor: Prof. Subhash Suri (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Class: M-W 9:30 - 10:45 (PHELP 1260)
- Office Hrs: Tu 11-12, or by appointment. Harold Frank Hall 2111.
- Discussion Sec I, Tu 9:00--9:50 (Lin Zhou, GIRV 1119).
- Discussion Sec II Tu 10:00--10:50 (Semih Yavuz, BSIF 1217).
- Semih Yavuz (Email: email@example.com)
TA office hours: Thur 3:30--5:30. Trailer 936.
- Lin Zhou (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
TA office hours: M, W 11-12. Trailer 936.
- The Course Schedule appears
- The main textbook for the course is
Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in C++,
by Mark Allen Weiss.
- My lectures will only roughly follow the style and content
of this book. Instead, I use my own notes that
draw upon several other books and original research
papers for specific algorithms and data structures.
- It is, therefore, imperative that you attend all lectures
because you will not find in the textbook many ideas and
details discussed in class.
- 1. Programming Assignment #1
*DEADLINE: XX *
- 2. Programming Assignment #2
*DEADLINE: YY *
The Final Grade!
- The final grade will be composed of homework exercises, programming
assignments, and in-class exams.
- The homework exercises will account for 30% of the grade,
the programming assignment for 30%, and the exams for 40%.