CS-130A: Data Structures and Algorithms I
- Instructor: Prof. Subhash Suri (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Class: MW 9:30 -- 10:45 (PHELPS 3526)
- Office Hrs: Tues 10-11, or by appointment. Harold Frank Hall 2111.
- Discussion Sec I, Fri 1:00--1:50 (387 103).
- Discussion Sec II Fri 2:00--2:50 (GIRV 2129).
- Neeraj Kumar (Email: email@example.com)
TA office hours: Fri 11:00-12:50, Trailer 936
- Hanwen Zha (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
TA office hours: Mon 3:00-5:00, Trailer 936.
- The Course Schedule appears
- The main textbook for the course is
Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in C++,
by Mark Allen Weiss.
- I also recommend Introduction to Algorithms, by Cormen, Leiserson, Rivest, Stein.
- My lectures will only roughly follow the style and content
of this book. Instead, I use my own notes that
draw upon several other books and original research
papers for specific algorithms and data structures.
It is important that you attend all lectures because you will not
find in the textbook many ideas and details discussed in class.
- An unedited draft of my lecture notes is provided in the links below.
- 1. Programming Assignment #1
*DEADLINE: Midnight (11:59 PM), April 27, 2017 *
- 1. Programming Assignment #2
*DEADLINE: Midnight (11:59 PM), May 31, 2017 *
The Final Grade.
- 20% homeworks, 20% programming assignments, 30% midterm, and 30% final exam.